Scoring based on real reviews written by our clients after their stay
We have visited 3 times as a family and twice as a couple and would never holiday anywhere else. The staff are so friendly, the resort is beautiful and I ...See more
We have visited 3 times as a family and twice as a couple and would never holiday anywhere else. The staff are so friendly, the resort is beautiful and I could quite happily live in Cala Egos. We look forward to our 2 holidays in 2016 and beyond - cannot recommend Club Marthas enough!
We have just returned from a second trip to Club Martha. First time was a couple of years ago in June. The hotel, studio, food and staff were all excellent ...See more
We have just returned from a second trip to Club Martha. First time was a couple of years ago in June. The hotel, studio, food and staff were all excellent as before. But unfortunately the hotel when it is full (as we found it was) was far too busy. The restaurant was far too busy at meal times which made it rather stressful. Finding space by the pool after 0905 was very difficult with the ridiculous scenario of sunbeds being saved for a whole day by towels on sunbeds by people of all nationalities when they were only used sometimes for a couple of hours. Plus entertainment was far too loud. Sorry wont be going back. The ratings system doesn't account for general experience of resort which my comments relate to. I would give it 6/10.
Very clean, great location. Lots to do.See more
United Kingdom 24/05/2013
Very clean, great location. Lots to do.
We spent a week in Club Martha's Aparthotel and it was a very pleasant week. We had a lot of fun, specially the children. We enjoyed as a family ...See more
We spent a week in Club Martha's Aparthotel and it was a very pleasant week. We had a lot of fun, specially the children. We enjoyed as a family of all the activities by the pool. We would like to thank the hotel for an excellent service and an excellent week.
I traveled with my wife and kids for a week in the summer and the hotel was great, very clean and neat. The facilities were very well kept and the ...See more
I traveled with my wife and kids for a week in the summer and the hotel was great, very clean and neat. The facilities were very well kept and the rooms were spacious enough for a family of five. The kids enjoyed Molly Club and were adamant in returning next summer.
Wir waren mit diesem Hotel mehr als zufrieden. Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Es war alles sehr sauber. Die Poollandschaft ist Spitze und das Essen erst! Unsere Kinder waren auch ...See more
Wir waren mit diesem Hotel mehr als zufrieden. Sehr freundliches und hilfsbereites Personal. Es war alles sehr sauber. Die Poollandschaft ist Spitze und das Essen erst! Unsere Kinder waren auch sehr von der Animation begeistert. Großes Lob an die professionellen Animateure von Cosmo! Egal ob die Kinderanimation oder die abendlichen Shows. Alles in Allem ein sehr empfehlenswertes Haus!
Get our special offers sent to your inbox
By sending your email, you accept Terms and conditions
Legal noticeGENERAL CONDITIONS:
- This service is directed exclusively to seniors with legal capacity to contract the services offered on this website. While the user expressly acknowledges and accepts these conditions.
- Customer Registration: Hiring the services of this website require user registration process. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data entered in the process of registering as a client, Explotaciones Cepal SA (Club Martha's, it's Bolero and Ses Cases d'Or) is not responsible for any consequences arising from the introduction of false or incorrect information.
- Also, in relation to personal data supplied by the client, it expressly declares to accept Explotaciones Cepal SA:
-. The inclusion in an automated file of personal data is necessary for the proper provision of services
-. To use the data collected for undertaking marketing and promotional activities directed to the customer, to inform you of any offers and/or promotions or mere communications.
- The right of waiver by the client to Explotaciones Cepal SA to exercise those powers conferred by this clause shall be made manifest by the client via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, where it shall express its will as expressed in sense.
- On arrival at the hotel reception, the bonus for the online booking must be delivered.
- When booking online, and to obtain confirmation of this, you must enter details of your credit card, where we will charge 20% of the total amount of your reservation. The remaining sum must be paid at the time of check-in at the hotel
- The total and final calculation of the reserve includes VAT
- As a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise, rooms will be used if available after 14:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00 hrs on the day of departure.
- If Explotaciones Cepal SA must cancel the booking due to force majeure, understood as those circumstances beyond the party concerned, and abnormal consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite having acted with due diligence; the reservation will be canceled without recourse or compensation by the user or customer. Such incidents shall be informed, if possible, by the means used for the booking confirmation.
- Explotaciones Cepal SA reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate to the conditions set.
- Use of this website is under the user's own risk, therefore, ECLAC Holdings SA is not responsible for any damages arising from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections due to causes unrelated to that business; delays or blockages in the use of the system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems nor any other alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of users.
- Similarly, Explotaciones Cepal SA is not responsible for damage caused by third parties through illegal actions beyond our control. Not liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the web content or for any consequences arising from errors, defects or omissions in the contents appearing on this page provided by third parties, being the hotel a third party of these effects.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE BOOKING:
- Cancellation of the reservation. With a minimum of 24 hours may be canceled at a cost of 5% of total reserves, which will be deducted from the deposit paid by Customer prior to its return. The cancellation will be communicated via email to email@example.com or via fax +34 971 64 33 26, specifying the name of the reservation and the date of entry.
- The customer can always choose to change its booking dates, subject to availability, and in this case the amount to pay will be according with the rate for the new dates; this option will have no extra cost to the customer. Modification of the reservation will be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax +34 971 64 33 26, indicating the name of the reservation and the date of entry.
- In non refundable bookings the full amount for the booking will be charged at the time it is made. In the event that the booking is cancelled the amount paid will not be refunded. However, modifications in the arrival and departure date for the booking may be made in the event that the Client so requires with good cause.
Although cookies help us to optimize the booking process for you, users who do not wish to receive cookies or do not want information about their visit to be gathered may configure their browser to prevent them. All Internet browsers can be set to block or allow cookies from specific websites.
Our cookies Function Name of cookie Purpose Contributes to the website’s operation DispoParams It stores the necessary information to seek availabilities. Contributes to the website’s operation no_mostrar_banernew It stops informative banners from popping up again. Security crsftoken It prevents third-party action on websites that we are visiting without our knowledge. Third-party cookies Function Third party Purpose / Additional information Website analysis It monitors visits to the website in order to analyse its use, detect incidents, and improve its usability. Management of bookmarks and links AddThis, Facebook, Google+, Twitter It enables links on social networks and better-known websites to be shared. Third-party cookies for marketing purposes Function Third party Purpose / Additional information Marketing - Retargeting. Zanox, Ve Interactive, TripAdvisor It manages adverts, showing the top offers for places where you were searching. Marketing - Retargeting. Google Adwords. Sociomantic, TripAdvisor It monitors how effective advertising campaigns are and shows relevant messages.
Our website and e-mails in HTML format might use web bugs and/or cookies to compile statistics about the use of the aforementioned website. A web bug is an image in a message that notifies us that the message has been viewed, purely for the purpose of gathering use-related statistics.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Chrome search engine, click here.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Explorer search engine, click here.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Firefox search engine, click here.
For further information on how to block cookies via the Safari search engine, click here.